Mark your calendars because Love of Knitting is going to Ireland this November, and we hope you will join us in an exciting craft tour of this beautiful country! Ireland has a rich history that includes plenty of incredible things related to our favorite pastime, knitting, as well as sites and experiences that will make any traveler giddy with excitement.
This amazing trip is from November 6-15, and the price includes round-trip airfare from New York City, a private driver and tour guide, first class hotel accommodations, most meals, and lots of fascinating tours and outings! Join Love of Knitting in Ireland and take the trip of a lifetime with a group of fellow knitters.
Here are just a few of the fabulous experiences included:
- A visit to the stunning Rathbaun Farm where you will drink traditional tea and learn to make Irish scones
- A trip to the extraordinary Cliffs of Moher
- A visit to the Connemara Marble Shop and Celtic Crystal Factory where you will see Irish gemstones and master carvers at work
- A panoramic tour of Dublin, the Irish capital, and Belfast, the capital of Northern Ireland
- A visit to a family-owned textile shop in Avoca and knitting lesson from a local Irish instructor
- An outing to the Knitting and Stitching Shop, Ireland’s premier craft event
- Free time for you to explore the sites that interest you most!
The time to start your planning is now, so grab your passport and be ready to join us on this fun adventure! I’m already daydreaming about this incredible experience. Which activity are you most excited about?